Ranthambore Tour ‘May 13th 2021 to May 16th 2021’
We invite you to join us at Ranthambore National Park for our next Photography Workshop, home to over 70+ Tigers, herds of Deers and other animals along with more than 200 species of birds and still counting. Ranthambore offers numerous visual opportunities for capturing magical images of elusive wild species in pristine habitat.
Ranthambore is the most famous place in the world for being one of the original ‘Project Tiger’ reserves and it still affords one of the best opportunities anywhere in India of seeing a tiger. At the centre of the park lie the ruins of the 10th to 16th century Ranthambhore Fort, which dominates the leafy forests from its perch atop a dramatic rocky outcrop.
This workshop is a unique learning opportunity for amateurs as well as for professionals. Participants will get photography tips and guidance from ace nature and wildlife photographers.
12th Jan to 15th Jan
13th May to 16th May
15th Oct to 17th Oct
“Ranthambore Tour: 35,400/- inclusive of all taxes”
“Ranthambore Tour: EX-DELHI- 32,400/- inclusive of all taxes”
Meeting point is near Vasant Kunj Police Station. All the participants are required to assemble at the meeting point before an hour of departure time so all the procedures of Covid-19 safety can be performed before boarding the Traveller buses. You will be accompanied by our coordinator/s.
DAY 02 :
After reaching the Resort in Ranthambore (Closest to Main entrance to the Park) in late night, you will be able to rest for few hours before heading towards the National Park. You will experience the early morning sightings and workshop will continue till 9:00AM inside the park. You will be taken back to the Resort for the breakfast and lunch where you will be able rest for few hours before we head back to the park for the evening Silhouette photography. After the evening session when we all are back at the Resort, during the evening tea, there will be a group discussion and photographs selection. You will be free to enjoy the walk around the Resort with caution as wild animals tend to roam around in the nearby areas.
We will start the second day at the same time as the previous day so more shots can be captured during sunrise. We try to change the zones based on the Tiger moment however it’s not mandatory that we always get the availability because there are limited number of entries decided for a day. We will follow Tiger trails to capture the beast in motion. We will also capture other wild animals and birds on the go. You will learn how to be ready for the perfect shots in motion. After spending time in the Park till 9:00AM, you will again be taken back to the Resort for breakfast and lunch. After resting for few hours, we will be back in the park for more shots and learning along with the beautiful serenity of the park. In another evening jam session at the Guest House, we will discuss more insights of nature and wildlife photography. Dinner can be done together as a team since this will be the last night we spend at the park.
DAY 04 :
Day four again starts with early morning trails in the National Park to capture moments from the routine of wild animals. More techniques will be discussed and tried and around 10:00AM, we will head back to the Resort. After a breakfast followed by a resting hour, we will checkout from the Resort and will board the Traveller buses to head back to Delhi. You Coordinator will be with you for all this duration so you can feel at ease with the whole travel.
Package price includes:
- Transfers from Delhi to Ranthambore and back in Traveller Bus/s.
- Three nights’ accommodation on sharing basis for two or three people. Separate beds with be provided.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner along with a Tea session in the evening).
- Open Jeep/Cantor Safari inside the National Park.
- Best of drivers and Guide to assist.
- Early visits to National Park and in the evening till park closing time.
- All government taxes.
- Park entry fee, vehicle charges and allied costs.
Package price does not include the following:
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, video camera fee, telephone calls, any beverages not included in the menu, tipping and insurance, etc.
- Video Camera fees if any (participants will be informed about the estimated fees in advance)
- Any optional or extra accommodation.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions:
- We require copies of passport or other identification documents at the time of booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment basis.
- Any change in entrance fees or taxes will be borne by the participants.
- Changes in policies by Ranthambore National Park authorities will be intimated and binding on participants.
- Changes on status of bookings will be intimated 45 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be admissible to participants who will shorten the duration of proposed package as per their interest.
- Participants are required to carry the Booking Confirmation Voucher (e-copy) with them throughout.
- All bookings are on individual/sharing basis based on prior request.
- This package is Valid for foreigners as well. For Non-Indian nationals, please contact us for more details.
- Responsibilities for their belongings rest with the participants.
- We will not be liable for any damages except the booking amount in case of tour cancellation due to state emergencies or natural calamities.
- All cancellations before 60 days of the event date – Full refund
- All cancellations before 60-45 days of the event date – 50% refund
- All cancellations within 45 days of the event date – No refund
NOTE: The participants are not allowed to get down from the vehicle throughout the safari. A set of rules and regulation exists for Tiger Safari and the Guide inside the Park is aware of that and will impose on all the guests inside the Park. One has to follow his instruction in order without fail for their own safety.
DISCLAIMER: Safari timings can be changed from season to season and are based on sunrise and sunset.
Pack your bags!…we are finally doing workshops.