Meet at Nairobi airport in the evening. Post immigration formalities, you will be transferred to hotel for check in. We will have dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 :
Post breakfast and checkout, you will be taken to Sweetwater Lake. We will drive through the lush Kikuyu farmlands towards Mt. Kenya arriving at the Sweetwaters Tented Camp in good time for lunch. After lunch, we will relax for a while then at 3pm, we will depart from the camp and proceed for an afternoon of the game drive at Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary. One of the attractions of Sweetwaters is the history behind it. In 1988, the former owner Lonhro Africa took over the management of the ranch. In 1989,they set up the Sweetwaters Game reserve as a sanctuary for the endangered black Rhinos and other wildlife population (including the big five – Lion, Leopard, Rhinoceros, Elephant, and Cape buffalo). Between 1989 to 1993, 22 black Rhinos were introduced into Sweetwaters from the other sanctuaries. Today, with the birth of 29 calves the population has steadily increased, making Sweetwaters a successful breeding ground for these ancient animals. After game drive, we will proceed back to the Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary where you will freshen up followed by dinner and overnight stay at the Sweetwaters Tented Camp. (B/ L/ D)
After breakfast, we will drive straight to the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge for lunch. Afternoon will be for leisure. Optional activities are available to book and to be paid locally. Lake Naivasha is surrounded by stands of Papyrus and it is a bird watchers paradise. Water birds exist in great variety and abundance. Fish eagles, Ospreys, Herons, Egrets, Lily-trotters, Red-knobbed Coots and black Crakes can be found within the area of this beautiful lake. In addition to the bird population, over 500 hippos reside in the lake. There will be dinner and overnight stay at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.(B/L/ D)
DAY 04 :
After an early breakfast by 800Hrs, we will commence the journey by the road to the Masai Mara Game Reserve making various short stopovers at the viewpoints where you can stretch your legs and take pictures then continue with the journey to arrive at the Keekorok Lodge or similar in time for lunch. After lunch at the lodge, we will relax for a while and then at 1530hrs when the weather is cooled down and chances of seeing wild game are high, we will proceed for game drives in the rolling grassy hills until sunset in search of African Wildlife. You will encounter Elephants, Lions, Cheetahs, Buffaloes, Giraffes, African birds, Hippos, Crocodiles, Vultures, African birds of prey, Wildebeests and Hyenas among others. We will return to the Lodge and we will be in time for dinner and overnight stay at Keekorok Lodge (B/ L/ D)
DAY 05 :
We will spend full day in the Reserve with picnic lunch box. Game drive will be conducted from 0745hrs to 1600hrs. The Masai Mara National Reserve is Kenya’s finest wildlife reserve. Everything about this is outstanding. The wildlife is abundant and the gentle rolling grasslands ensure that animals are never out of sight. The park has a high population of wild game which is by all means an advantage seeing as this is the only Reserve where you can see a congregation of all sorts of animals within a five mile radius. You are almost guaranteed to see all the big five within the Masai Mara. Lions abound throughout the Reserve as do Leopards, Cheetah and Hyenas. Accommodation will be on full board basis at Keekorok Lodge.
DAY 06 :
The Masai Mara is a vast National Park with a really huge concentration of wild games. You cannot complete sightseeing here even in 10 days as each day is a unique and the experience is different. Therefore, the driver guide will brief you and depending on the weather patterns and animals’ behavioural changes or movements, you will be taken to a different route on this day to be able to maximize your experience and ensure that you visit the most interesting areas plus have memorable experience in the Masai Mara.
The Masai Mara is considered by many to be the Kenya’s finest Game Reserve, the 650sq miles of the Masai Mara adjoins with Tanzania’s which is well known for its Serengeti, forming one ecosystem. The Masai Mara is a home to numerous wildlife species including Elephants, Rhinos, Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Hyenas, Jackals, Buffalos, Topis, Impalas, Gazelles, Warthogs and Zebras. It sure is a sight to behold and see these animals in their natural habitat with their element. It can be humbling experience, but also an amazing one to visit with these incredible beasts. There will be morning and evening game drives in Reserve. All meals and overnights stay will be at Keekorok Lodge.
After the breakfast at lodge, we will drive towards Nairobi; Kenya’s colourful capital city. We will be having lunch at a local restaurant. We will also have time to enjoy last minute shopping. After this, you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for return Journey back to your countries.
Rate per person on double sharing is US$2415 plus 18% GST (Ex. Nairobi)
- Accommodation on full board basis on double sharing.
- 01 Night at Royal Orchid Azure Hotel (Nairobi).
- 01 Night stay at Sweetwaters Tented Camp (Sweetwaters Lake).
- 01 Night stay at Lake Naivasha (Naivasha Sopa Lodge).
- 03 Nights at Masai Mara (Keekorok Lodge).
- All park entrance fees.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Sufficient mineral water.
- Boat ride in Lake Naivasha.
- Transport based on safari SUV 4*4 complete with roof hatch for game viewing and photography.
- Lunch on last day at Royal Orchid Azure Hotel.
- Any flights (Domestic & International).
- Visa expense (Approx. US$50).
- Anything specifically not mentioned in inclusions.
- Phone calls, Tips, Laundry, Insurance.
- Extra meals ordered and drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral or Soft drinks).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight/train/safari cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Terms & Conditions:
- We require copies of passport or other identification documents at the time of booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment basis.
- Any change in entrance fees or taxes will be borne by the participants.
- Changes in policies by Jim Corbett National Park authorities will be intimated and binding on participants.
- Changes on status of bookings will be intimated 45 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be admissible to participants who will shorten the duration of proposed package as per their interest.
- Participants are required to carry the Booking Confirmation Voucher (e-copy) with them throughout.
- All bookings are on individual/sharing basis based on prior request.
- This package is Valid for foreigners as well. For Non-Indian nationals, please contact us for more details.
- Responsibilities for their belongings rest with the participants.
- We will not be liable for any damages except the booking amount in case of tour cancellation due to state emergencies or natural calamities.
- All cancellations before 60 days of the event date – Full refund
- All cancellations before 60-45 days of the event date – 50% refund
- All cancellations within 45 days of the event date – No refund
NOTE:The participants are not allowed to get down from the vehicle throughout the safari. A set of rules and regulation exists for Tiger Safari and the Guide inside the Park is aware of that and will impose on all the guests inside the Park. One has to follow his instruction in order without fail for their own safety.
DISCLAIMER:Sanctury timings can be changed from season to season and are based on sunrise and sunset.
Pack your bags!…we are finally doing workshops.