We invite you to join us at Jim Corbett National Park (covering Dikhala Zone) for our Photography Workshop, home to over many Tigers, herds of Elephants and more than 600 species of birds. Corbett National park offers numerous visual opportunities for capturing magical images of elusive wild species in pristine habitat.
This workshop is a unique learning opportunity for amateurs as well as for professionals. Participants will get photography tips and guidance from ace nature and wildlife photographers.
2nd April to 4th April
Meeting point is near Vasant Kunj Police Station. All the participants are required to assemble at the meeting point before an hour of departure time so all the procedures of Covid-19 safety can be performed before boarding the Traveller buses. You will be accompanied by our coordinator/s.
DAY 02 :
After reaching Dikhala Guest House Complex in early morning in Corbett National Park, you will be able to rest for an hour and two before heading towards the National Park. You will experience the early morning sightings and workshop will continue till afternoon. You will be taken back to the Guest House for the lunch where you will be able rest for few hours before we head back to the park for the evening Silhouette photography. After the evening session when we all are back at the Guest House, during the refreshment, there will be a group discussion and photographs selection. You will be free to enjoy the walk around the Guest House with caution as wild animals tend to roam around in the nearby areas.
We will start the second day earlier than the previous one so more shots can be captured during sunrise. We will follow Tiger trails to capture the beast in motion. We will also capture other wild animals and birds on the go. You will learn how to be ready for the perfect shots in motion. After spending time in the Park till afternoon, you will again be taken back to the Guest House for lunch. After resting for few hours, we will be back in the park for more shots and learning along with the beautiful serenity of the park. In another evening jam session at the Guest House, we will discuss on more insight of nature and wildlife photography. Dinner can be done together as a team since this will be the last night we spend at the park.
DAY 04 :
Day four again starts with early morning trails in the National Park to capture moments from the routine of wild animals. More techniques will be discussed and tried and in the afternoon, we will head back to the Guest House. After a lunch followed by a resting hours, we will checkout from the Guest House and will board the Traveller buses to head back to Delhi. You Coordinator will be with you for all this duration so you can feel at ease with the whole travel.
Cost per person – 25,000/-INR + 18% GST
Package price includes:
- Transfers from Delhi to Jim Corbettand back in Traveller Bus/s
- Two nights’ accommodation on sharing basis for two in the Pandemic situation. Individual rooms can be arranged which will occur extra charges. Please connect with us for more details on it.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner along with a Tea session in the evening).
- Open Jeep Safari inside the National Park and ‘Dikhala Zone’.
- Four/five participants in one Open Jeep.
- Best of drivers and Guide to assist.
- Early visit to National Park.
- All government taxes.
- Park entry fee, vehicle charges and allied costs.
Package price does not include the following:
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, video camera fee, telephone calls, any beverages not included in the menu, tipping and insurance, etc.
- Video Camera fees if any (participants will be informed about the estimated fees in advance)
- Any optional or extra accommodation.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions:
- We require copies of passport or other identification documents at the time of booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment basis.
- Any change in entrance fees or taxes will be borne by the participants.
- Changes in policies by Jim Corbett National Park authorities will be intimated and binding on participants.
- Changes on status of bookings will be intimated 45 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be admissible to participants who will shorten the duration of proposed package as per their interest.
- Participants are required to carry the Booking Confirmation Voucher (e-copy) with them throughout.
- All bookings are on individual/sharing basis based on prior request.
- This package is Valid for foreigners as well. For Non-Indian nationals, please contact us for more details.
- Responsibilities for their belongings rest with the participants.
- We will not be liable for any damages except the booking amount in case of tour cancellation due to state emergencies or natural calamities.
- All cancellations before 60 days of the event date – Full refund
- All cancellations before 60-45 days of the event date – 50% refund
- All cancellations within 45 days of the event date – No refund
NOTE:The participants are not allowed to get down from the vehicle throughout the safari. A set of rules and regulation exists for Tiger Safari and the Guide inside the Park is aware of that and will impose on all the guests inside the Park. One has to follow his instruction in order without fail for their own safety.
DISCLAIMER:Safari timings can be changed from season to season and are based on sunrise and sunset.
Pack your bags!…we are finally doing workshops.