We invite you to join us on our ‘Bharatpur National Bird Sanctury Tour’ which is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts hundreds of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to be resident and over 366 species of residents plus migratory ones together . Every year hundreds of migratory Waterfowls visit the park for wintering and breeding.
Bharatpur sanctuary is one of the richest bird areas in the world and It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This workshop will be a unique learning opportunity for amateurs as well as for professionals. Participants will get photography tips and guidance from ace nature and wildlife photographers.
5th Feb to 7th Feb
Meeting point is near Vasant Kunj Police Station. All the participants are required to assemble at the meeting point before an hour of departure time so all the procedures of Covid-19 safety can be performed before boarding the Traveller buses. You will be accompanied by our coordinator/s.
DAY 02 :
Wake up to the calls of birds around the hotel area and refresh yourself. Get ready quickly to a thrilling first full day (dawn to dusk) bird watching/ photography experience at the Sanctury. Each participant will have their own cycle-rickshaw (This park is a no-motor zone) to travel inside the park.
Enjoy your breakfast and lunch served inside the park at appropriate breaks during the course of the day.
In the evening over a cup of tea and snacks at the hotel, we will discuss the day’s events and review the images made during the day.
Dinner and rest for the day.
Enjoy another dawn waking up to the songs of beautiful birds followed by the full day bird watching/ photography session inside the Sanctury. Breakfast will be served inside the park.
Now that it will the group’s third day, we follow a specific schedule to cover the important birds of Bharatpur. We manage to cover and photograph the target birds and any special ones arrived for this season.
Enjoy the lunch served inside the park at lunch break during the course of the day.
Evening at your leisure, we discuss the day’s events and review the images made during the day at the hotel with evening tea.
Dinner and rest for the day.
DAY 04 :
A short-ride into the park to make use of the golden hour, make some images of choice and come back to the hotel for a relaxed breakfast. After a brunch at the hotel, followed by a short resting hour, we will checkout from the Guest House and will board the Traveller buses to head back to Delhi. Your Coordinator will be with you for all this duration so you can feel at ease with the whole travel.
Package price includes:
- Transfers from Delhi to Bharatpur and back in Traveller Bus/s
- Three nights’ accommodation on sharing basis for two. In the Pandemic situation, individual rooms can be arranged which will occur extra charges. Please connect with us for more details on it.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner along with a Tea session in the evening).
- Early visit to National Park.
- All government taxes.
- Park entry fee, vehicle charges and allied costs.
Package price does not include the following:
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, video camera fee, telephone calls, any beverages not included in the menu, tipping and insurance, etc.
- Video Camera fees if any (participants will be informed about the estimated fees in advance)
- Any optional or extra accommodation.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions:
- We require copies of passport or other identification documents at the time of booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment basis.
- Any change in entrance fees or taxes will be borne by the participants.
- Changes in policies by Jim Corbett National Park authorities will be intimated and binding on participants.
- Changes on status of bookings will be intimated 45 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be admissible to participants who will shorten the duration of proposed package as per their interest.
- Participants are required to carry the Booking Confirmation Voucher (e-copy) with them throughout.
- All bookings are on individual/sharing basis based on prior request.
- This package is Valid for foreigners as well. For Non-Indian nationals, please contact us for more details.
- Responsibilities for their belongings rest with the participants.
- We will not be liable for any damages except the booking amount in case of tour cancellation due to state emergencies or natural calamities.
- All cancellations before 60 days of the event date – Full refund
- All cancellations before 60-45 days of the event date – 50% refund
- All cancellations within 45 days of the event date – No refund
NOTE:The participants are not allowed to get down from the vehicle throughout the safari. A set of rules and regulation exists for Tiger Safari and the Guide inside the Park is aware of that and will impose on all the guests inside the Park. One has to follow his instruction in order without fail for their own safety.
DISCLAIMER:Sanctury timings can be changed from season to season and are based on sunrise and sunset.
Pack your bags!…we are finally doing workshops.